Katey in Zambia

My adventures as a Peace Corps HIV/AIDS Project Volunteer in Zambia. *The contents of this blog are my own opinions and do not reflect those of the United States Peace Corps.*

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Picture updates

Hello all... I'm in Lusaka for meetings and so I have super fast internet to upload some pics of my zamlife... so check out the link on the lefthand side of the page, as well as this link to my facebook photos http://ups.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006490&id=17701516&l=d5fd1 ... there were too many to put in one place I guess! I hope this gives you a better glimpse into my zamlife... or at least something fun to look at while you procrastinate at work! (or home for that matter!)... nothing much new to report though... taking the bus back out east tomorrow... woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home